Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Phoenix Beverages Limited will be held at Phoenix House, Pont Fer, Phoenix on Friday 31 December 2021 at 09.00 hours to transact the following business in the manner required for the passing of ORDINARY RESOLUTIONS:
1. To consider the Integrated Report 2021 of the Company.
2. To receive the report of Ernst & Young, the auditors of the Company for the year ended 30 June 2021.
3. To consider and adopt the Group’s and Company’s audited financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2021.
4. To re-elect by rotation, on the recommendation of the Board of Directors, Mr Jan Boullé * who offers himself for re-election as Director of the Company.
5. To re-elect by rotation, on the recommendation of the Board of Directors, Mr François Dalais* who offers himself for re-election as Director of the Company.
6. To re-elect by rotation, on the recommendation of the Board of Directors, Mr Arnaud Lagesse* who offers himself for re-election as Director of the Company.
7. To fix the remuneration of the Directors for the year to 30 June 2022 and to ratify the emoluments paid to the Directors for the year ended 30 June 2021.
8. To ratify the emoluments paid to Ernst & Young, the external auditors, for the financial year ended 30 June 2021.
9. To appoint Deloitte as auditors for the ensuing year and to authorise the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
IBL MANAGEMENT LTD
6 December 2021
a. A shareholder of the Company entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint a proxy of his/her own choice to attend and vote on his/her behalf. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
b. The instrument appointing a proxy or any general power of attorney shall be deposited at the Share Registry and Transfer Office of the Company, Ocorian Corporate Administrators Ltd, 6th Floor, Tower A, 1 CyberCity, Ebene, by Thursday 30 December 2021 at 09.00 hours and in default, the instrument of proxy shall not be treated as valid.
c. A proxy form is annexed hereto and is also available at the registered office of the Company, IBL House, Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis.
d. For the purpose of this Annual Meeting, the Directors have resolved, in compliance with Section 120(3) of the Companies Act 2001, that the shareholders who are entitled to receive notice of the meeting shall be those shareholders whose names are registered in the share register of the Company at close of business on 2 December 2021.
e. The minutes of the Annual Meeting held on 15 December 2020 are available for consultation by the shareholders during office hours at the registered office of the Company, IBL House, Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis.
f. The minutes of the Annual Meeting to be held on 31 December 2021 will be available for consultation and comments during office hours at the registered office of the Company, IBL House, Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis from 7 February to 21 February 2022.
* Footnote: The profiles and categories of the Directors proposed for re-election are set out at page 83 of the Integrated Report 2021.
This notice is issued pursuant to Listing Rule 11.16 and Rule 14(a) of the Securities (Disclosure Obligations of Reporting Issuers) Rules 2007.
The Board of Directors of Phoenix Beverages Limited accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this notice.