Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Phoenix Beverages Limited will be held at l’Ibeloise, 6th Floor, IBL House, Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis on Friday, December 15, 2017 at 9.30 hours to transact the following business in the manner required for the passing of the following RESOLUTIONS:
1. To consider the Integrated Report 2017 of the Company.
2. To receive the report of Messrs Deloitte, the auditors of the Company.
3. To consider and adopt the Group’s and Company’s audited financial statements for the year ended June 30, 2017
4. To ratify the nomination of Mrs Sylvia Maigrot1 as Director of the Company.
5. To re-elect by rotation on the recommendation of the Corporate Governance Committee, Mr Jean-Claude Béga1 who offers himself for re-election as Director of the Company.
6. To re-elect by rotation, on the recommendation of the Corporate Governance Committee, Mr Guillaume Hugnin1 who offers himself for re-election as Director of the Company.
7. To re-elect by rotation, on the recommendation of the Corporate Governance Committee, Mr Didier Koenig1 who offers himself for re-election as Director of the Company.
8. To fix the remuneration of the Directors for the year to June 30, 2018 and to ratify the emoluments paid to the Directors for the year ended June 30, 2017.
9. To re-appoint Messrs Deloitte as auditors for the ensuing year and to authorise the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
10. To ratify the remuneration paid to the auditors for the financial year ended June 30, 2017.
IBL MANAGEMENT LTD
September 20, 2017
1.A shareholder of the Company entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint a proxy of his/her own choice to attend and vote on his/her behalf. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
2.The instrument appointing a proxy or any general power of attorney shall be deposited at the Share Registry and Transfer Office of the Company, Abax Corporate Administrators Ltd, 6th Floor, Tower A, 1 CyberCity, Ebene, by Tuesday, December 14, 2017 at 9.30 hours and in default, the instrument of proxy shall not be treated as valid.
3.A proxy form is included in this Integrated Report and is also available at the registered office of the Company.
4.For the purpose of this Annual Meeting, the Directors have resolved, in compliance with Section 120(3) of the Companies Act 2001, that the shareholders who are entitled to receive notice of the meeting shall be those shareholders whose names are registered in the share register of the Company as at November 20, 2017.
5.The minutes of the Annual Meeting held on November 30, 2016 are available for consultation by the shareholders during office hours at the registered office of the Company, IBL House, Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis.
6.The minutes of the Annual Meeting to be held on December 15, 2017 will be available for consultation and comments during office hours at the registered office of the Company, IBL House, Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis from February 1 to February 15, 2018.
Footnote 1: The profiles and categories of the Directors proposed for re-election are set out on pages 42 to 45 of the Integrated Report 2017.