Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Phoenix Beverages Limited will be held at 1st Floor, IBL House, Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis on Tuesday 15 December 2020 at 10.00 hours to transact the following business in the manner required for the passing of ORDINARY RESOLUTIONS:
1. To consider the Integrated Report 2020 of the Company.
2. To receive the report of Ernst & Young, the auditors of the Company for the year ended 30 June 2020.
3. To consider and adopt the Group's and Company's audited financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2020.
4. To re-elect by rotation, on the recommendation of the Board of Directors, Mrs. Sylvia Maigrot* who offers herself for re-election as Director of the Company.
5. To re-elect by rotation, on the recommendation of the Board of Directors, Mr. Jean-Claude Béga* who offers himself for re-election as Director of the Company.
6. To re-elect by rotation, on the recommendation of the Board of Directors, Mr. Guillaume Hugnin* who offers himself for re-election as Director of the Company.
7. To fix the remuneration of the Directors for the year to 30 June 2021 and to ratify the emoluments paid to the Directors for the year ended 30 June 2020.
8. To reappoint Ernst & Young as Auditors for the ensuing year and to authorise the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
9. To ratify the emoluments paid to Ernst & Young for the financial year ended 30 June 2020.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
IBL MANAGEMENT LTD
14 October 2020
a. A shareholder of the Company entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint a proxy of his/her own choice to attend and vote on his/her behalf. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
b. The instrument appointing a proxy or any general power of attorney shall be deposited at the Share Registry and Transfer Office of the Company, Ocorian Corporate Administrators Ltd, 6th Floor, Tower A, 1 CyberCity, Ebéne, by Monday 14 December 2020 at 10.00 hours and by default, the instrument of proxy shall not be treated as valid.
c. A proxy form is enclosed and is also available in the Annual Report as well as at the registered office of the Company, IBL House, Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis.
d. For the purpose of this Annual Meeting, the Directors have resolved, in compliance with Section 120(3) of the Companies Act 2001, that the shareholders who are entitled to receive notice of the meeting shall be those shareholders whose names are registered in the share register of the Company as at 17 November 2020.
e. The minutes of the Annual Meeting held on 13 December 2019 are available for consultation by the shareholders during office hours at the registered office of the Company, IBL House, Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis.
f. The minutes of the Annual Meeting to be held on 15 December 2020 will be available for consultation and comments during office hours at the registered office of the Company, IBL House, Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis from 3 February to 17 February 2021.
g. Shareholders will receive the Notice of Annual Meeting and the Proxy Form by post. Shareholders may obtain a copy of the Annual Report by choosing one of the following:
i) Downloading the documents from PhoenixBev website on www.PhoenixBev.mu
ii) Sending a request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org so that a copy be sent to their email address.
iii) Making a written request to IBL Management Ltd, IBL House, Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis for a printed copy (which shall be sent to them within two days from the request being received).
* Footnote: The profiles and categories of the Directors proposed for re-election are set out at pages 72 and 75 of the Integrated Report 2020.
This notice is issued pursuant to Listing Rule 11.16 and Rule 14(a) of the Securities (Disclosure Obligations of Reporting Issuers) Rules 2007.
The Board of Directors of Phoenix Beverages Limited accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this notice.