Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Phoenix Beverages Limited will be held at l’Ibeloise, 6th Floor, IBL House, Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis on Friday 14 December 2018 at 10.00 hours to transact the following business in the manner required for the passing of ORDINARY RESOLUTIONS:
1. To consider the Integrated Report 2018 of the Company.
2. To receive the report of Deloitte, the auditors of the Company for the year ended 30 June 2018.
3. To consider and adopt the Group’s and Company’s audited financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2018.
4. To ratify the nomination of Mr. Yvan Mainix as Director of the Company.
5. To re-elect by rotation, on the recommendation of the Corporate Governance Committee, Mr. Jan Boullé who offers himself for re-election as Director of the Company.
6. To re-elect by rotation, on the recommendation of the Corporate Governance Committee, Mr. François Dalais who offers himself for re-election as Director of the Company.
7. To re-elect by rotation, on the recommendation of the Corporate Governance Committee, Mr. Arnaud Lagesse who offers himself for re-election as Director of the Company.
8. To fix the remuneration of the Directors for the year to 30 June 2019 and to ratify the emoluments paid to the Directors for the year ended 30 June 2018.
9. To ratify the remuneration paid to the auditors, Deloitte, for the financial year ended 30 June 2018.
10. To appoint EY as auditors for the ensuing year and to authorise the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
IBL MANAGEMENT LTD
5 September 2018
1. A shareholder of the Company entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint a proxy of his/her own choice to attend and vote on his/her behalf. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
2. The instrument appointing a proxy or any general power of attorney shall be deposited at the Share Registry and Transfer Office of the Company, Ocorian Corporate Administrators Limited (formerly known as Abax Corporate Administrators Ltd), 6th Floor, Tower A, 1 CyberCity, Ebene, by Thursday 13 December 2018 at 10.00 hours and in default, the instrument of proxy shall not be treated as valid.
3. For the purpose of this Annual Meeting, the Directors have resolved, in compliance with Section 120(3) of the Companies Act 2001, that the shareholders who are entitled to receive notice of the meeting shall be those shareholders whose names are registered in the share register of the Company as at 19 November 2018.
This notice is issued pursuant to Listing Rule 11.16 and Rule 14(a) of the Securities (Disclosure Obligations of Reporting Issuers) Rules 2007.
The Board of Directors of Phoenix Beverages Limited accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this notice.